When it comes to keeping your process at peak performance, PP&S is your single source solution. We’re one of the most comprehensive repair, inspection and maintenance centers for servicing process equipment in the Southeast. While we repair almost any type, make or model of rotating equipment, PP&S is proud to have earned certified repair/authorized service endorsement for most major brands. Because we rebuild back to OEM standards, you can be certain of the greatest reliability and longest life for your repaired equipment. Plus, our ISO 9001:2015 certification and integrated solutions programs ensure you’re receiving the highest level of quality and service available. That’s peace of mind.
Our engineers and repair technicians have repaired over 7,000 pieces of rotating equipment with a 98% quality rating, and can troubleshoot even the most difficult repair and performance problems:
- Complete overhaul and repair for pumps, blowers and mixers
- Weld build-up
- Equipment failure analysis
- Bearing failure analysis
- Machining services
- Certified class 100,000 Cleanroom repair and assembly
- 14' X 26' environmentally-compliant Paint Booth
- 5-ton Bridge Crane
- New equipment warranties on all repairs we perform.
We realize that each day waiting for repairs can translate into missed quotas, botched deadlines and lost revenue. PP&S is positioned to deliver your quickest solution using the most efficient methods available:
- Two major Reliability Centers in the Southeast
- Field service
- After hours emergency service
- On-site inspection and repair
- One of the largest on-site parts inventories in the Southeast
- Replacement equipment assistance during extensive repair situations.
TLC Solutions. Being proactive can reduce productivity losses in today’s complicated, often costly process systems. PP&S works directly with you – the process engineers – to help
identify and prevent equipment line failures, as well as recommend applications that can reduce overall maintenance costs. With a PP&S total care agreement, you’ll receive a full range of service and support alternatives. We can also develop customized service agreements designed specifically to increase reliability and optimize performance and productivity.
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Pump performance analysis
- Pump improvement engineer (PIE) consulting
- Testing & dynamic balancing
- Equipment vibration analysis
- Certified class 100,000 Cleanroom equipment assembly
- Systems analysis
- Installation review & start-up services
- Equipment optimization programs